FeedWind Plans FAQ
- 1 Q. What plans are available?
- 2 Q. How do I subscribe to FeedWind Pro or Plus plans?
- 3 Q. I subscribed to FeedWind Basic/Pro/Plus – what happens next?
- 4 Q. How does the 14-day trial work?
- 5 Q. What happens to the widgets I created during the trial period unless I subscribe to a paid plan?
- 6 Q. How do I remove the Powered by FeedWind branding below my widgets?
- 7 Q. How many widgets, how many feed URLs, how many posts(events) can I use with my plan?
- 8 Q. How many feed URLs can I use in a single widget?
- 9 Q. What happens if I need to exceed my Free or Pro plan widget limit for saved widgets?
- 10 Q. What happens if I need to exceed my Plus plan widget limit of 50 saved widgets?
- 11 Q. Why are the current plans different from what I have subscribed? Where is Lite plan?
- 12 Q. Can I brand my Pro/Plus widgets?
- 13 Q. Can I add more RSS URLs or make other changes to my widgets after I have created/saved them?
Here are some answers to questions you may have:
If you need help for any reason, please fill out our contact form, or use the contact tab at the bottom of our home page.
|Plan||Save widgets||Feed URLs per widget||Posts (Events) per widget|
Please refer to the details on our Plans page.
Basic users can use only 2 feed URLs. There is a limit of 20 feed URLs per widget for Pro/Plus users. You can read more about feed aggregation here.
If you have registered FeedWind by February 6th, 2018, the following conditions are applied to your account as the same as the one that you have subscribed. Lite plan users need to upgrade to Pro or Plus plan to pay monthly. We no longer accept new Lite plan subscriptions. For Free plan users, until 2018-02-06, 5 widgets and 5 feeds.
|Plan||Save widgets||Feed URLs per widget||Remove
“powered by feedwind”