iFrame RSS widget
- Create an iFrame RSS widget
- Open your widget for editing (or create a new widget)
- Select the Save & Get code button from the toolbar and a code snippet modal will appear
- In the code snippet modal choose the Get iFrame version link below the regular Copy Code button
- Select the Copy iFrame code button and the code will be automatically copied to your clipboard
- Paste the copied code to your web page and your widget should appear in an iFrame
The iFrame version of FeedWind
Some users might prefer to create an iFrame RSS widget. Those using Google Sites and other CMS may require an iFrame version to function properly. The iFrame version is basically just a URL which links to your widget. In addition to creating an iFrame RSS widget with Feedwind, the URL can be used to link to display the FeedWind widget in any browser without having to embed it.
No need to paste the code again after an edit
As with the regular code, the iFrame version of the code only needs to be pasted into your website once. Any edits you make to your widget afterwards will be updated automatically, so you can just save your widget with no need to paste the code again after editing.