Twitter Widget is Now Available
Thank you for your patience during the temporary outage of the Twitter widgets. We are thrilled to announce that the Twitter widgets have been restored. As of May 14, 10 pm (PDT), May 15, 1 am (EDT), and May 15, 5 am (GMT), you can now enjoy the benefits of our customizable Twitter widget on your website.
Due to limitations on the new Twitter API, we have made a few adjustments to ensure a seamless user experience. Please take note of the following changes:
1. Only for Pro and Plus: The Twitter widget is exclusively available for the Pro and Plus plans. Unfortunately, we are no longer able to offer it as part of the Basic Plan.
2. Tweet Limit: Regardless of the plan you are subscribed to, each widget can display up to 15 Tweets. This limit strikes a balance between showcasing a variety of content and maintaining optimal performance.
3. Tweet Updates: We now refresh the tweets displayed on your Twitter widget every 24 hours. This change applies to both Pro and Plus plans.
4. Tweet Timeframe: The tweets shown in the widget are limited to those posted within the past seven days.
If you’re having trouble with the Twitter widget on your website, here’s what you can do to fix it:
- Create a new Twitter widget.
- Copy the code of the new widget.
- Replace the old code on your website with the new code.
We understand that these modifications may impact your previous usage patterns, and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.
If you have any questions or require further clarification, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our support team. We are here to assist you every step of the way.
Thank you for choosing FeedWind. We appreciate your continued support and look forward to enhancing your website with our feature-rich widgets.
The FeedWind Team