Weebly RSS Feed URLs
Weebly RSS feeds from blog pages only. The URL is available from an RSS icon in the sidebar of the page. You can also create a Weebly RSS feed URL manually by adding /feed/ to the end of the URL of your Weebly blog page.
For example: http://example.weebly.com/blog/feed/
Note: Weebly RSS feeds are not available from regular Weebly (non-blog) pages without using a 3rd party service. However, multiple blogs can exist on a single Weebly site each with their own feeds, so there is a workaround.
FeedWind setup for Weebly feeds
- Right-click on the RSS icon shown highlighted in a green box in the image (see right) and use menu item: “Copy link address” from the menu
- Paste the link into the FeedWind setup screen to create your RSS widget.
Incoming RSS feeds (using FeedWind as a widget in Weebly)
In the Weebly site builder you can drag/drop elements onto your page. For Weebly to display FeedWind you will need the Embed Code option
Adding a FeedWind widget to Weebly
- Select the HTML/code element with a button marked “Embed Code </> “
- Drag this element on your page where you want the widget to appear
- Paste the iFrame version of the widget code from the FeedWind setup page into that element from the “Save & Get code” button.
- Publish the Weebly page and your FeedWind RSS widget should appear.