Check out the FeedWind FAQ. If you cannot find the answers you need, please contact us and we will do our best to answer your questions.
- I purchased FeedWind Pro – what do I do now?
- Can I make FeedWind use my chosen thumbnail image?
- How do I reposition a thumbnail image?
- What do the error messages in Feedwind mean?
- WordPress – Why are formatting tags like <p> appearing in feed content?
- Which browsers does FeedWind support?
- How do I make content links open in a new window?
- How do I disable content links?
- Why do I only see a link to FeedWind but no feed content in my editor?
- How often does my feed update?
- Does FeedWind display advertising?
- How do I customize FeedWind with CSS?
- Where do I find Feed URLs in a browser?
- Why does my website widget display no feed content in WordPress?
- How do I combine more than one RSS feed?
- I get an error message and no feed displayed – What should I do?
- How do I enable images in my RSS feed?
- Where do I get news feeds from?
- How do I include my logo into my widget?
- Can I embed a FeedWind widget in an email?
April 18, 2016 3:26 pm